If you're a beauty blog follower, you will almost certainly have seen SkinCeutical's epidermal repair making headlines. It's specially designed to support sensitive skin and make it feel nourished and healthy. But how does it work and what are its benefits? We'll take you through everything in this brief guide.
What is Skinceuticals Epidermal Repair?
Epidermal Repair is one of SkinCeuticals' flagship products. Its powerful formulation helps to relieve sensitive skin and reduce signs of discomfort, including redness and inflammation, helping to repair the skin's layers and protect it from further damage.
How does Epidermal Repair work?
The SkinCeuticals epidermal cream is suitable for all skin types, even oily and sensitive skin. How can it be so good across different skin types, we hear you ask? Well, this is thanks to the combination of powerful ingredients.
Epidermal Repair is formulated with the following:
- Beta Glucan Granulates: Beta Glucans don't occur naturally in the body but can be found in some of the foods we eat. Beta Glucans are a powerful humectant moisturiser, which means that they attract and hold water in the top layer of the skin, helping to deeply hydrate the skin's surface. They're also an antioxidant and support the skin's natural barrier by promoting cell renewal on the skin's upper layer.
- Centella Asiatica: Also known as Indian pennywort. This powerful plant has been used in Asian medicine for many hundreds of years. It has anti-inflammatory and hydrating properties to lock in moisture and reduce skin discomfort and redness.
- Nymphaea Alba Flower: This flower, also commonly referred to as white water lily, helps to protect the skin from damage. It also adds extra elasticity to the surface layers of the epidermis and has a soothing effect on the skin.
All of these ingredients are combined in SkinCeuticals Epidermal Repair to create a protective layer in the skin while also helping to repair existing damage to this barrier.
Our customers love it, demonstrated by an average review score of 4.88 out of 5 on our website.
How to use Epidermal Repair
As with all SkinCeuticals products, Epidermal Repair is easy to incorporate into your daily skincare routine. It can also be used after in-clinic procedures such as microdermabrasion, chemical peels, and laser resurfacing.
- Use SkinCeuticals epidermal cream whenever needed. It can be applied straight after in-clinic procedures or as part of your regular routine.
- If using daily, follow your normal cleansing routine and pat your face and neck dry. Rub a small amount of the easily absorbed cream onto the skin's surface.
- After using Epidermal Repair, follow it up with your usual UV protection and moisturiser to make sure your skin is fully protected.
Please explore the Flawless Body website to discover the complete SkinCeuticals range of skincare products.