The sun is shining and summer is well and truly here. It's the season of picnics, barbecues and spending time outside with friends and family. With all this al fresco fun, however, it's important to make sure your skin is protected from the sun's UV (ultraviolet) rays as these can damage skin, causing premature signs of ageing including wrinkles, dark patches, and redness.
To make sure your skin stays protected during the hot weather, SkinCeuticals offers a range of sun care products to ensure healthy, radiant, skin all summer long.
How do SkinCeuticals suncare products work?
All SkinCeuticals products are specifically developed to improve skin health and repair damage caused by pollutants and UV rays. Their range covers products for specific skin conditions including fine lines, dark patches, and wrinkles, as well as all skin types, from sensitive to oily skin. SkinCeuticals sunscreen products contain concentrated biologically active ingredients and have been rigorously tested to ensure they are as effective as possible. All SkinCeuticals suncare products also offer a high level of SPF (sun protection factor). This refers to the amount of time a sunscreen will protect you from ultraviolet rays. So, if you could safely be outside for ten minutes without protection, a product with SPF30 provides 30x that protection, or 10 minutes x 30.
The SkinCeuticals Sun Care range
- Advanced Brightening UV Defense SPF50 (https://shop.flawlessbody.co.uk/advanced-brightening-uv-defense-spf50): This double-action sunscreen fluid is weightless and easily absorbed. It enhances natural skin tone and provides broad spectrum sun protection to make sure that you can enjoy the summer. It is suitable for all skin types including sensitive and dry skin.
- Sheer Mineral UV Defense SPF50 (https://shop.flawlessbody.co.uk/sheer-mineral-uv-defense-spf50-50ml-2): This lightweight, mattifying fluid is suitable for those with even very sensitive skin and has been developed with 100% mineral filters (which effectively deflect UV rays). It provides broad-spectrum protection against both UVA and UVB rays and is silky soft and quick drying. It is ideal for those with oily skin, and will not feel greasy or heavy.
- Mineral Matte UV Defense SPF30 (https://shop.flawlessbody.co.uk/mineral-matte-uv-defense-spf30-30ml-2): Formulated with titanium dioxide, this mattifying tinted sunscreen provides a durable matte finish even in very hot and humid weather. It has also been enhanced with silica technology to smooth skin texture and minimise the appearance of pores.
- Mineral Radiance UV Defense SPF50 (https://shop.flawlessbody.co.uk/mineral-radiance-uv-def-spf50-50ml): This broad-ranging sunscreen fluid boosts the skin's radiance and enhances a natural, glowing skin tone. Lighter than other sunscreens but with the same protective factor, this is one of our customers' favourites and is suitable for all skin types, from dry to sensitive skin.
Using SkinCeuticals sunscreen products
All SkinCeuticals sun care products are easy to use and can be easily incorporated into your normal skincare routine.
- All SkinCeuticals suncare products should be applied to the face, neck, and chest, avoiding the eye area, just before leaving the house.
- Reapply suncare regularly throughout the day, particularly after swimming, perspiring, or towelling off at the beach, to ensure you stay protected.
- Make sure that you follow sun safety suggestions including avoiding the sun during peak times.
You can have a look at the entire SkinCeuticals sun care range here to choose your perfect summer skincare solution.